Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It's designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process.
- Contains 47 million records, 70% with abstracts
- Over 19,800 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- 70% of content is pulled from international sources
- Includes over 4.9 million conference proceedings
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Offers sophisticated tools to track, analyze and visualize research